Thursday, March 24, 2011

Paris Day 1 & 2

Paris Day 1 (March 10)

From M'sia to Paris need bout 11 or 12 hours. Really boring =.=  So we keep sleep.
Wake awhile then sleep, wake awhile then sleep.
Settled our breakfast and lunch on the plane. Dislike. But still have to eat, because very expensive.
Our flight were in the morning. So we rent a van to KL. Damn tired 1
When we arrived Paris was about 3.00pm I think.
The difference of time between M'sia and Paris are 7 hours.

Ruan mian mian de yun er. Hahaha
Almost landing

After we took our luggage, we bought the metro ticket, and took the Line B. 
When we at metro station, there were no escalator. But my luggage very very heavy.
And still needed to climb the stairs, really helpless.
But after, still have a man helped me carry my luggage. Thank you so much.
Although just awhile. Hahahahaha
After that, we continue searched the location of our hotel.

I'm taking the information that we needed. I'm very cold actually =.=

We decided to go to our hotel by taxi. But than dad told the driver our hotel's name.
The driver said that the hotel just around the corner. So we no need go by taxi.
We asked the passer but we not really understand what they said.
Because most of them don't know English. So they just use their hands and feet to helped us. Haha
Our hotel room not very big, but very comfort.
When we stepped into the hotel, that uncle sure say Bonjour ! Bonjour means hello xD
After that we take a break then walked around for searching a restaurant to settled our dinner.

And ! Their mineral water damn expensive 1, need 5 Euro for each !!!!
So I keep a new 1 for myself, I wanna drink slowly, but the next day my water already missing.
Because my mum gave it to my bro already TT

Today end...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paris Day 2 (March 11)

After breakfast, we decided go those tourist attractions by tourist bus.
When we at home choosing our cloths.
My younger sis and I choose the most are short skirt and short pants with long black stocking.
And my mum keep scold us said the weather really cold 1 ar.
But we still said, 要美不要命, go there we still want to off our jacket to take photo.
But then, when we reached Paris, we didn't off our jacket to take photo at all. LOL

On the way to find the bus station
And we met a little cute girl. Haha
We walked until a big park. I don't know what's the name already.
Quite sui d xD

Wow. I like this photo, because can't see my face clearly xD
These trees very special. Because all of them 向上生长 1.
Tai-chi

Forest o.O
 
This pattern very weird. hahahahaha

Mum helped us take this photo. But she didn't take including the building =.=
I like this more
I love this photo! Thank you my Da Jie :D


Forgot this market's name=.=
 

 
We're waiting for the bus.
My younger sis
Me
Da Jie so cool O.O
Forgot the name again. Zzz
Cuteee


Sushi
Many of the building I already forgotten their name=.=
Finally, we reached Notre-Dame.
I love this building so muchhh.





My family


WOW


Concorde
Louis Vuitton

This is our lunch.
xiang xie da dao.

Effiel Tour!!!


 
Street performance
The tickets of Eiffel Tour

The sight of the Eiffel Tour

We only took a little bit photo because camera no battery already TT
Haiz. Sis didn't have any spare battery, because she lost it.

After that we backed to the hotel. Having our dinner at 7.00pm.
Same restaurant. Ordered many plate but also can't full. Zzz

-To be continue-



1 comment:

  1. hahaha, everytime i read ur blog i sure laugh till drop one.. i dono why... NICE NICE NICE! keep writing !! don't stop lo!!!

    ReplyDelete