Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New life

The fourth day in Kampar, new life begin. Didn't feel anything special for my new life. But have a little bit stress, don't know why. Sometimes, do housework, sometimes, do revision and sometimes, just keep refresh twitter. Feels like nothing to do but time always go too fast. Just finish do something, it's dinner time, after dinner, already   10pm. 10pm for me is still early when I'm at Penang, but after I come Kampar, I feel 10pm a bit late already, it's time to back to my hostel. Luckily my hostel very clean, if not I really don't know how to live in this place. Zzz My sis and I brought lots of thing, and we live in the 3rd floor. Damn tired, why all the thing so heavy. But the most tired was when we carried the water until our room. Not easy, really. We spent many time on tidied up the things. Self cook porridge to eat these few days, sooo nice xD
Went to the beautiful park with X and my sis this Monday.
 Can't smile :( 
I become more unfriendly in my new life. Don't want to smile, don't want to talk with people. Time to do my revision again. Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment