Such a long time didn't take photo by using my phone, quality not too bad also la. Haha
Went to Queensbay Mall to buy formal wear for my sis, she bought a skirt too, same as me.
She didn't buy any shoes, but I bought a pair of high heels 2 weeks ago for presentation.
And now, I think I won't wear it because I think I enough tall already(for girls I mean).
If I wear high heels, I will feel very uncomfortable and nervous during presentation.
So I think I better don't wear. Hahaha
After shopping then we went to Daorae Korean BBQ restaurant that located at Bayan Lepas.
Disappointed for the services. The services of the same restaurant that located at Tanjung Tokong is GOOD! So we didn't expected that the services are different. Eat also not happy. Zzz
Yesterday, my aunt cook grinding tea? Is 擂茶 is grinding tea in English? Aiya, don't know la.
YES! My favourite food in the world! I only eat my aunt cook geh, others can't compare with her cooking skill. Hahahahaha Before I still can eat 2 plate but now I only can eat 1 plate, SAD.
Now I miss it so much T___T
See, many types of vegetables mix together. HOW NICE!
Method of making teaaaa. Hahaha Love to make tea because it's fun!
Ta-daaaa! Here is it! Delicious!!!
Last week was midterm week and this week, assignment week. Next week is presentation week. Every week also busy.
I want made pencil box for my little sis and cousin also didn't have time to do. Sorry my dear TT
Today, chocolate and apple as my breakfast + lunch + dinner. Hahahaha
Although eat so less but I don't feel hungry at all, don't know why.
I've gain some weight already, from 40kg become 44kg.
2 month gain 4kg, OMG. But I love my face now, because my bulat bulat face come back jor! Hehe
Okay, time to off! Good night <3


No comments:
Post a Comment