Thursday, December 15, 2011

Song that encourage me

Most of the songs nowadays does not really have meaningful lyrics.
All those English songs we're familiar with,
are talking about HOW TO PARTY HARD and HEARTBROKEN i think.
Nothing much meaningful point in it.

My comp-tech lecturer had introduced us a song that encourage him alot.
This is the song, When you believe from Mariah Carey.
The chorus of the song is that when you believe, there will be miracles.
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill. Somehow you will achieve it when you BELIEVE.
So, it's really important for us to keep faith on ourselves.



And for me, since I am a K-pop kaki, the song that encourage me is a korean song.
Goose's Dream. I fall in love in this song once I see the singer sing it live. It is emotional.
And even though I do not understand what the lyrics is about, I felt like I can feel it.
This song actually very meaningful. It had encouraged other non-koreans as well.
This song had been sung by other artists as well, and also in the drama 'Dream High'.
Listening to this song, I will gain the hope to achieve my dreams.
Well, I have got a lot of dreams, some are even unrealistic.
But this would not stop me from make it reality.
Hope this song will encourage you guys as well. xD


Oh ya, for non-kpop kaki, I found a song which carry almost similar meaning as Goose's dream.
That is Taylor Swift's Mean. No matter how hard others try to beat you down, just remember
Someday you'll be on top of them. And all they did was just MEAN.


No comments:

Post a Comment