Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy 2012!

Yoo! Happy new year! Hahahaha
Celebrated new year on Star Cruise with dad and sisters, nothing much special for my new year celebration. Hehe
For us is quite boring actually, because we are not going to the casino. 
But I love the food! Super duper delicious, hahahahaha. Still is buffet, I ate very very much these few days. I guess I will gain 2 kg because I ate lunch, dinner, supper. LOL
Lunch eat not very full only, but my dinner and supper full till want vomit. 
I love the 1st day BBQ food, it's only for 1 day. For welcome people who came here for the 1st time.
I took 1st round, 2nd round and 3rd round! Hahahahaha. Took all my favourite food! xD
Supper everyday same actually, but I still love it, because have rice and curry!
The curry not like the curry we normally eat. It's not spicy at all, but still nice. Hahaha
On the boat most enjoy is when we eat. Hehehehe

STAR Cruise










I think if u join those events they prepare for u then it will be more fun. Hehehe





The next day, we reached Phuket.
We leave the cruise and went to massage centre.
1st time let people massage, but bo siok d. Sien
Finished massage we went to Central Festival. We having our dinner inside the Central Festival, a japanese restaurant Fuji! Super love the food, hahahahaha.

We walked for the whole day plus the hot whether. I've already no mood to do anything. Zzz  I just want to back on cruise and bath.
 












3rd day, we reached Krabi d Ao Nang beach, another hot day.












Tom Yam

Green curry seafood

This prawn cost RM 18. =.=








When we back our room, a little elephant placed on our bed.
So cute, they used 2 towels to made it.


Dinner time, everyone need to wear formal, no slippers, no short pants, no T-shirt.
You can see all wear sui sui go d, hahahahaha.








The waiters and waitress are singing and dancing.



Finished our dinner, we went to ____. When the singer singing Nobody, the waiter asked my younger sis and I go in front and dance with them. I think he is not asking, he just pull both of us in front. LOL
Oh no, so paiseh, just few kids dance in front with us. I think I should enjoy it but I cant. Chu le paiseh hai shi paiseh. Zzz
But I should thx him too, if not I think I did nothing special during the time on boat.
After that, we went to the farewell party. It's quite fun, everyone follow the staff to dance. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment