Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New blog skin

Such a long time didn't update, kinda busy with my assignments.
Actually what I do everyday is NOTHING.
Too much things not yet done so if I update I will feel guilty. Hahahaha
Sit in front of my laptop and stare at it for a long time, so I won't feel guilty.
Is a good way to give myself an excuse, better than do other things right? Haha
I didn't watch movie, anime or drama. I also didn't go shopping or enjoy.
I m a very good girl. Hahahahaha

Just change a new skin for my blog, hohoho.
I want to learn blog design la!
Every time only can change new skin but nothing special one. SEE DAO SIEN.
Someone teach me how to change sui sui cute cute d blog skin pleaseeee.
I see some blog damn cute one, they design their blog themselves one.
How special, how cute, how wonderful it is!

Now let me show you guys our zhan li ping for last time we went to Hatyai during CNY.

Ta-daaaa, this is just part of it.
 love this! Hahahaha

 So many tissue, why we bought so many? Because too cheap la!!!
 4 are mine. Muahahaha


Tomorrow 8am to 5pm d class, so now I go sleep already la.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment