Thursday, March 8, 2012

Handmade Pencil case

Handmade pencil case 1 month ago and now I'm using it. Hahahaha
I love my pencil case so much! Because it is very special, no one will have the same thing with me. xD
Even though handmade something always take me very long time, but I still like it.
I hope I can use all things that make by myself in the future.
For now, I can only sew those small things, I will try to improve my skill if I have time. Hehe

I had promised my cousin and my younger sister that I will make a pencil case for them last year. 
But I have no time, since last semester I took so many subjects. 
I need to do my own notes everyday, it was stressful. 
Finally I have time to do it! 
I made one for my sis and then asked her to make one for me too.
Because my pencil case too small, not enough for me to put my stationery. Hahaha 

The red one is mine, the center one is the one I made for my cousin and the blue is for my sis.
 See, how sui it is! 百看不腻! xD

Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment