I just realize that I didn't update my blog for 1 month! OMG
What I do recently? Of course, revision la, left 1 more weeks jiu final le. TT
Do pass semester paper do help me a lot, gonna check answer from lecturer tomorrow. Hohoho
I'm quite relax actually, although I do revision everyday.
Kinda miss my family, my grandpa, mom, dad.
Oh ya, earthquake today, everyone talk about it.
I feel nothing because I was sleeping, lucky! Haha!
Received mom and dad call, feel so warm!
Appreciate everything I have now, family and friends.
Gonna change some bad habits too.
I am trying, trying harder and harder.
Bad habits make me tired and depress.
During presentation, I did stupid things, 2 times.
I blame myself for not present well, so I did the stupid thing.
The first time I did, I believe, this is special case. I will never ever repeat next time.
I blamed myself and the bad day.
Okay, I repeated the same thing during presentation.
I still don't believe I have that kind of habit because I hate to be that kind of people.
Until Li Ting asked me to change this stupid habit.
Then I realized, yes, I am that kind of person even though I don't want to be.
Hate the feeling, I know I shouldn't be like this but sometimes I really don't know how to control.
I will change it, one day!
Finally! I can accept my braces already! Hahaha
Showing off my braces with a fake smile. Haha!
Gonna change the rubber colour next month. Xiiiiiiii

No comments:
Post a Comment