I wanna learn make up, wanna improve my sewing skill, wanna meet up with my old friends and etc.
Firstly, let's talk about make up.
Oh Gosh! I m 20 but I still don't know how to make up.
So I think I have to start make up, I need to change.
I m learning how to draw a thin eyeliner.
I thought that it is easy, just like draw a straight line on the paper.
But, so damn hard, feels like want to give up SERIOUSLY!
Draw, erase, draw, erase, then my eyes become PANDA. :(
Then, I wanna make some improvement on my sewing skill.
I bought a sewing machine couple months ago, thanks X's mom give me her RM500 voucher!
Thanks x100000000000000000000. xD
Also, thanks aunty do my translator!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha
My Malay very limited, so aunty always explain again to me in Mandarin. BIG THANKS AUNTY! xD
I went to epal learned the basic function of the machine.
Basic only la, not yet start to do a bag.
I want to learn, but no time. :/
Recently I also hard to meet up with my old friends.
I sem break then they start a new sem. That's why I cant even meet them until now!
Only meet few of them, and someone put me aeroplane today.
My time very full one ok, want meet me still need make appointment one ar.
But still kena put aeroplane, tsk tsk tsk.
My sem break, I spent more time at shop.
Why? Because my mom is in Russia, so I need to help her to jaga shop.
So my sem break, gone. Hahahahahaha
At night, I prefer staying at home rather than going out.
Why? Because I want to learn make up, spending time with family and etc.
Conclusion is, I am sososososo busy now!
Good bye! Good night! hahahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment