Thursday, July 12, 2012

I love my life

I love my life so so much now!
Laugh much much more than I was in foundation.
In foundation, I not even dare to laugh because of my braces, but now, I laugh everyday every time!
My course mate, my classmate, my friends are all very funny.
Enjoy the class activity, meeting new friends and also presentation.

On Tuesday, we were having a simple presentation at block A.
It was just a class activity, we draw a topic and prepare a 1 minute speech in 10 minutes.
At first, my title was My Dream Car. 
When I get the topic I was like, Oh Gosh! What am I going to talk about, I don't even know anything about car.
Luckily, tutor let us changed our topic and my topic was Laughter is the Best Medicine.
WOW, I love this topic! But, I did well only at the beginning, because I have no idea what should I say.
My classmate helped me to think of many ideas and tell me.
The situation was like I am a teacher standing in front and asking my students to answer my question.
My students did answer well! Hahahahahaha

Yesterday, class activity again, in lecture class.
Other groups presentation skill was so damn good and funny!
All of us non-stop laughing at other group, especially when lecturer started to ask question.
Then, it's our turn. 12 members in a group but only 2 members going out to introduce our product.
The rest of us were just plan and act. 
Fortunately, our audiences laugh when we were acting. Ya, that's what we want!
The most funny part was that our emcee non stop introducing until his sound 走音 twice!!!
After finished introduce our product, he still told us that actually he can say more and more.
HAHAHAHAHA! They are really funny!

Today, impromptu speech, 25 marks.
Have to be serious today, but still have lots funny things happened. Hahahaha
I focus more on Parents Love, Marriage and Divorce, My favourite song, Home and Smile.
Unfortunately, my topic is New Media. I not really prepare for this topic actually. 
The word that I remember is only social networking sites and blog. LOL
What is New Media? I asked, nobody knows. 
OMG! No one can help me. TT
So I just keep talking about Facebook, Twitter and Blog.
I definitely don't know what am I talking during my impromptu speech.
Keep repeating the same thing may be? Or pause a lot? I don't know.
Too bad, can't control my nervousness today. 
Even though my presentation not that good, but I m still happy because when I m talking, they are listening to me. 
We show our support to every presenter by clapping our hand loudly.
I feel so happy to be part of them. I love my class and my classmate!

Alright, another reason that makes me happy today because of my funny classmate!
One of the presenter present with the topic "Traditional Festival".
He said Hari Raya become Hari Jadi Raya! Hahahahahaha!
He talked about Moon Cake Festival, but the story he was talking is the story of Dragon Boat Festival!
HAHAHAHAHA! This is so so so damn FUNNY!!! Even tutor also can't stop laughing! 
One more, with the topic "I have a Dream'.
He talked about his dream but at the end still have time, he has nothing to say.
Tutor asked us to talk non-stop. So he said, "I have a dream, I love my dream, my dream very good"!
This is funny! Hahahahahaha.

So much fun these few days! I love it! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment