Finished all presentation and assignment already!
Yesterday dance in lecture hall during presentation, hohoho.
So proud to tell people I dance Gangnam Style. xD
I feel so regret didn't ask my friend to help me record, if not I can actually show many friends. :/
Why I dance during my presentation? Because we be the MC for healthy lifestyle campaign.
So we dance and tell people it is the easy way to exercise.
My plan is want the audiences dance with us. But, they didn't.
I still teach in front them leh, 1,2,3 and 4, horseback and cowboy step. Then lastly the ending pose.
Damn syok one. Hahahahaha.
Appreciate my course mate and my friends willing to stand up. Especially Kimi! Because she dance with us! xD
Actually, other groups dance before too. They have many people dance but my group only Shen Wei and I dance.
I might not better than them. But at least I tried my best and enjoyed!
Everyone stood up and gave us a big applause. Thanks!
At first I have a little bit nervous, when I wanted to welcome the VIP, I talk too loud then my voice straight 破音. LOL!!!
Everyone laugh me, but I don't care. Hahahaha.
Then after that, another presentation.
After the presentation, went to Daorae to celebrate with Amelia, Kimi, Lvie and Mayumi.
Eat till so damn happy. HAHAHAHAHA.
Mayumi, Lvie and Kimiko. xD
After our dinner, then Haagen Dazs! <33
Lvie and I
Mayumi and I
Amelia and Lvie
Lvie, Me, Mayumi
After our celebration, back Kampar!!!
Unfortunately, I don't know how to back. Hahahahahaha
Then turn turn turn, used 1 hour more to back.
Lvie keep phone her friends to ask the way to back.
She is Ipoh people but she also don't know the road. LOL
We keep talk talk talk in the car, super high!
When the fm playing Gangnam Style, waseh, more high!!! xD
So lucky can meet the girls in my degree Y1S1!
OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! <33333333







No comments:
Post a Comment