Woke up at 7.15am and went to campus with X and my sis to prepare all the things that we wanted to sell.
Flea market today, I brought lots clothes from house and I was so excited that I can sell those clothes. Haha
Used 1 hour more to get everything ready and waited for the customers. LOL
Actually quite cham d la me, I don't have the eloquence and courage to promote those clothes. =.=
I just sat there and waited people asked me the price. My sis and X helped me a lot, thanksss. xD
Sold some only, maybe our price too high or maybe our feng shui too bad. -,-
Less people will walked come our stall because our stall was in the corner of the hall.
In front of us have people selling slippers, and their things totally block our stall ar. Sien.
But have sell dao jiu ok already la, better than no sell dao. xD So I very satisfied also la! hahahahaha
Damn tired, we half day stayed there, didn't had our lunch too. Hungry + tired = ???
I wanted to sleep so badly because I slept at 4am last night because of insomnia.
So, just slept 3 hours more. Gonna crazy. Zzz
6pm tidied up our things and had our dinner. I have no time to rest, because after dinner with X them, then I have dinner with my friends again. LOL
After dinner, it's 830pm, went to Jia Li's friend's hostel, Ah Ben, to register our timetable at 9pm.
He's such a good person, haha. He lets us go to his hostel to used their line to register, damn smooth d leh!
I was so nervous, I scared I can't get the same timetable with my friends.
By that time all of us super gan jiong d, just like having a competition aneh. See who click most fast. Hahahaha
Waited until 8.58pm, I just wanted to try whether it's start already or not and it's started!
I was so lucky! Just used 5 mins to done my timetable without any problem. Yeah!
Fiona and I bo not same dao leh, but just with Jia Li, Chew Ling and Li Ting have 1 or 2 classes different.
Happy happy happy xD Timetable makes me super semangat d la! Totally won't tired already xD
OMG! It's too late now! I think I should go and sleep now. If not I really don't know tomorrow can wake up or not. =.=
Good night! xD
No comments:
Post a Comment