Went to Queensbay last week and bought nothing for myself, just bought some shirts for brother.
I have nothing to buy actually, I just wanted to jalan jalan. -,-
Long time didn't dress up myself, whole day d mood damn good. Hahaha
I ate o chian, char koay tiao, o kuih and also bought 12 bungkus d chee cheong fan!!! Hahahahaha
Why I bought so many leh? It's because 5 for my family, 5 for shop d jiejieS and 2 for X.
But X just want 1 bungkus only, so the other one I ate myself. xD
Forgot what I did that day already la, so I don't write le bah. Hehe
I ate o chian, char koay tiao, o kuih and also bought 12 bungkus d chee cheong fan!!! Hahahahaha
Why I bought so many leh? It's because 5 for my family, 5 for shop d jiejieS and 2 for X.
But X just want 1 bungkus only, so the other one I ate myself. xD
Forgot what I did that day already la, so I don't write le bah. Hehe
wink♥ very mian qiang. Hahahahaha
Crab porridge as dinner :D
Braid. 2 colour d, gonna dye my hair when sem break!
Dad bought this for my younger sis to go to tuition, like it! ♥ Pinky pinky
Final next week, but I wasted lots time on many things. :(
I'm vampire now, 3 days 6am only sleep d. I can more focus on my study when midnight. OH NO!
I think I should do my revision now! Bye
Pinky pinky ^^
ReplyDeleteI like ❤
haha