Monday, August 15, 2011

I love My life ♥


Yes! I love my life, family and friends. 
Radio play and the last paper for midterm today, happy die le! xD
Lecturer said that he was expected our radio play more interesting more bla bla bla.
But we already try our best, I was very enjoyed during presentation. Haha
The marks didn't disappoint me, because I know our script very boring.
3 little pigs, how to make it more interesting I also don't know. It's just a bed time story what. xD
Many people slept when we were presenting, I didn't have any feeling actually because I'm not the writer.
So I don't know what's the feeling when you see many of them were sleeping in class, just because the story is too boring. But also have to thanks my friend who wrote this script for us. KAMSAHAMIDA xD
But we're success right? They're sleeping! The purpose of this story is just let people sleep right? xD
Thanks Fiona wasted so many energy in this radio play.

Chatted a lot with friends while we're waiting for 630pm for our midterm test, hahaha. Girls really talkative :P
Talked bout their pass, know more about them, the feeling was good.
Never know that I can talk so much with them, because I feel that Jia Li and Fiona quite mature d.
I very childish so I don't think I same channel with them. xD
Li Ting with me damn ngam key, cause we sama sama childish. Hahahaha
Chatted with Chew Ling too, I like her! She's friendly!
I want to meet more friends from my class because I feel they are friendly too. xD
Recently like to watch movie, download the movies that I watched before.
Everyday watch 1 movie, how enjoy! Hahahahahaha
I do appreciate everything I have in my life. Thanks God. I love you xD

I think I'm going to watch The Smurfs with my family this weekend! Yeah!
I miss them, I love all of them 

No comments:

Post a Comment