I felt so excited that day, because long time didn't eat steamboat already! Hahaha
The most expensive dinner this week, hahahahaha.
I want to save money! But one time only never mind la, jiu jiu yi ci. Hehe
Li Ting and Ben were our big chef, they sooo wei da. Hahahaha
I no need to do anything,just sat there and waited for the food. So I ate the most =.=
Fiona don't know why eat a while jiu full already, Ben too. Zzz
Ben ate less but he took most food, he said all for us one! Bad people. LOL
All oily oily food, want die already la me.
We spent almost 2 hours for eat, no, I think only me, didn't stop eating at all.
They already fulled, but can't waste the food, so I have to clear all. T_T
First time be the one who have to settle all the food, OMG
Ta-daaaa
Big Chef 1, Li Ting ♥
Jia Li and Ben. Haha
Fiona and meee, finally she want to take photo with us already. ♥ Her photo very zhen gui ar. Hahaha
All of us, but no Ben. Hehehe ♥
Happy dinner. ♥
Arhhh, I miss yam steamboat!
No comments:
Post a Comment