Friday, October 28, 2011

The 'best' Korean food Ever

Sis cooked korean food few weeks ago, that is dukbokki, bibimbap and pancake.
I only helped them to do some easy work, like cut carrot ar bla bla bla. Hahahaha
Sis them bought a lot of things that used to cook our korean food.
But we cut those carrot ar cucumber ar also want die already. 
Especially the carrot, how come it can be soooo hard to cut huh.
But I just helped something so I didn't felt very tired or what la.
The day still didn't eat my lunch because I wanna wait for the bibimbap.
But used whole noon to cook all the food, really spent many time. 
No choice, 1st time cook mar. Hahaha 
Hmm..let's see the 'product' that we made la. Then only I explain, hahahahaha.

Here's the thing that we used. Haha
This bought from Korea one, finally have chance to eat it.
Dukbokki

Our pancake=.=
SOO MANY! xD
Homemade bibimbap



Okay, see it? Hahahaha
Can't stop laughing after we ate it. It's really really 'delicious'. Hahahahaha
The most difficult to cook is the pancake.
Always watch korean drama and see their pancake looks very easy to cook.
But then you see, our pancake totally beh ki. Macam roti canai more. Hahahaha
Next time won't even try it, we still put a lot of thing inside, prawns, carrots and vegetables.
Remember if you cook pancake, don't put so much thing.
If not your pancake will become very tebal, then cannot eat already. Haha
See the dukbokki? I know it doesn't looks delicious la, but also better than before that I cook with my younger sis. Macam soup aneh, geli dao boom.
Don't know where is the picture already, if not can show you guys how NICE is it.
Hahahahahahaha
Then bibimbap, looks better right? Hahaha
Rice no any problem la, only others food have problem.
I still kept asking my grandpa to eat, said that we cook.
So touch, grandpa finished one bowl. 3 of us one bowl also can't finish, but grandpa can. Hahahahaha.  
We knew how DELICIOUS is it, so didn't let our parents to eat it too.
At first I still want ask X to come d, luckily I didn't! Hahaha
We are really not good in cooking. :/
Time to sleep, good morning. ;D

1 comment: