Yeah! I've already done my 5 mins speech and 1 midterm test today. Left 3 midterm this week!
I felt I didn't do well in my speech, because I forgot my speech during my presentation.
But, everyone clapped their hand when I finish my speech, their applause gave me energy.
Even though I didn't do well, thanks ya friends.
Maybe some of them didn't pay any attention on my speech, but I still need to thanks for their applause.
Thanks for my friends keep encourage me, I LOVE YOU GUYS!
I really lack of confidence since I wear braces.
I don't think I'm a good speaker, I don't even know how to draw my audiences's attention.
Nevertheless, most of them still listening to my speech. A BIG THANKS!
The feeling was great when my tutor commented on my speech.
She said my problems are my reaction when I forgot my speech and my pronunciation.
And these are the only problems, the rest she said good.
I know I'm not the best, but tutor's 'good' give me a lot of confidence on my presentation.
A very good day for me. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Okay, let me show you some pictures of New Zealand.
These photos are taken by my daddy's friend.
A beautiful place, hope I have the chance to go there !!!
The picture not search from Google or what, 100% dad's friend take one. Hahaha
LOVE NEW ZEALAND! ♥
Wanna go New Zealand? Just check Airasia.com for the cheapest flight!
No comments:
Post a Comment