Wednesday, November 23, 2011

GOOD NEWS

Online bought these from http://colorphilist.wordpress.com/ 
Cute die la! Saw alot cute things from this website, wanna buy all!
But impossible la, no money. LOL
This is mine. Hehehe. Sewing tool ♥
Sis's 
Cute pumpkin earrings ♥

Oh ya, a good news for me!Guess what? 

My 5 mins speech get 30/35! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
所以说嘛,努力是有成果的!
I can't even express my feeling, their applause were real! 
The 5 marks that I didn't get I think is my language, face expression, and nervousness? 
Aiya, nothing much important for the 5 marks, never think that wanna get the full marks. 
I think my tutor also shocked, because last sem she taught me Basic English and I can't speak well.
My sound was small, nobody can hear what I was saying actually. 
But this sem she taught me ECS, and my sound became louder and clearer. Hehehehe



My slides, actually not bad right? All big big picture one. Hahahaha


Kay la, I think I should stop blogging. I still not yet done my slide for my presentation. 
Good night. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment