Monday, November 28, 2011

Joce's Birthday

Woke up early in the morning, for what? Somthing la. Hahaha 
Planned to hang out with Joce, Sun and Yisin on Saturday at 330pm. 
Because I have something to busy and Sun need to work. It's quite late for me to hang out with friends. LOL
But it's lucky, I free at 2pm and Sun finish work at 2pm too. 
So I text 3 of them that 230pm I will go and fetched them. Joce said she not yet get ready, and I just asked her prepared faster. But then Yisin said she just woke up, and she need 1 hour to prepare. I said 245pm, she said 3pm. I lose, so we change to 3pm. Text Joce and Sun again said changed to 3pm. But 255pm Sun said, 330pm la, I not yet prepared and just saw your message. Shit her, people already get ready and she not yet okay. So, we start car at 330pm. LOL
Decided to go to eat 1st, and I want 530pm reached beach actually. 
But stupid traffic jam spoiled my plan. Zzz
Reached at 6pm, just keeping take photos. Hahahahaha

Like this picture because can't see Sun! Hahahaha
Yisin♥
I macam edit into this picture d. Hahahaha


Dinner at Daerae. 4 person but we eat jor RM 200++.OMG!! How can we eat so much =.=
KimChi Soup♥
Sun♥
Joce♥

After dinner, traffic jam again. Went to Straits Quay and did nothing over there. Sien


Traffic jam traffic jam traffic jam! I hate traffic jam. Chose the wrong time to hang out with them.
That day our purpose hang out together was celebrate Joce's birthday. Without cake and present d birthday. LOL
It was like a normal day that we hang out together, not like celebrate Joce's birthday at all. Sorry Joce. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment