08 November, my birthday, and I love the day so much.
Wanna blog but I just lack of time, too much thing not yet done. =.=
Yea, the best birthday that I ever have! Hahahahaha
My birthday wishes:
- Get wishes from my friends
- Exam kao hao hao lai
- The last one can't say d right? So I keep it la. xD
Hahahahahaha! I know my birthday wishes quite meaningless d la!
But for me, it's meaningful! These are the only thing that I want for my birthday. :)
The 1st one and the 3rd one has been realized. Left the 2nd one, still need to wait. Haha
X and Cy surprised me that day, I didn't expected them to celebrate for me because they said they didn't come back that day.
I already imagined that when 12am I will be writing my notes and waiting for the wishes. Hahahaha
When 12am, they knocked the door and my favourite cake Chocolate Indulgence was putting on a chair, both of them still hide qi lai. LOL Childish d la, hahahaha.
So happy that they came back earlier because of me! AND, this is the 1st time that I celebrated my birthday with X!
The past two years she can't celebrate with me because she's in Kampar. Now, I'm in Kampar too, so we can celebrated together. Yeah!
Thanks X and Cy bought so a big cake for me, thanks for everything. ♥
It's just too dark. Hahahaha
The card made by X. I love it! She draw my favourite character in The Smurfs! The Narrator! ♥
Can't believe that you still remember. Think back still feels like wanna cry. Hehe
Li Ting, Fiona, Chew Ling and Jia Li also celebrated for meee. Hahahaha
Having fun with them, took lots photos too! ♥♥♥♥♥
Love you guys!
Chew Ling and Li Ting, love Li Ting's smile ♥
Thanks Choon Chieh's cake and this mini camera too. So CUTE! Hahahaha
I shouldn't wait until now only blog =.= Don't know can write what already.
I LOVE my birthday! ♥






u agak agak take the picture can le ma..
ReplyDeletestill take every page,very geli lo -.-
got years didn't do handmade to people le..
geli dao si