Monday, October 3, 2011

I miss my Sun ♥


Miss my best friend, Sun sooo much! Met her since we're in primary school.
Last week met her 1 hour more nia, then she jiu went to airport d.
Sad die me le, have a lots thing want to say d mar, but don't have enough time. :(
I very treasure our time, once I reached home, I quickly phoned her but she didn't answered my call at all. =.=
Time is money ar, left 2 hours then she need to leave already. Online find her, she's not there.
Then I phoned to her house, her bro said she went out with friend already.
What!!! You know how angry was I! I already told her I will met her on Friday.
I did a stupid thing too, sms all friends that might went out with her.
Asked them anyone know how to contact Sun? They sent me her hp number.
Yes, I knew her hp number, I just wanted to know which friend went out with her.
Finally Ivy replied, and I phoned Sun, the 1st word I said,not hello, is MA DE!
Although we long time didn't contact each other, but we still same. This is friend. ;)
Scolded her because she didn't answer my called and left one and half hour only.
No time already la! She still slow slow lai, very geram d ar.
After met her, we chatted many many, non-stop d! Hahaha
Time passed really fast, 1 hour jiu gone already. SAD
舍不得her so so much! But no choice, she have to leave. :(
I love her, she know me well. I no need to pretend anything in front of her.
Still remember that we always piak lai piak ki in secondary school. Hahahaha
1.10pm then after school, so I always helped her simpan her thing in her bag at 1pm.
Waited her at the door, then when the bell rang. 
Sun! Faster la! Faster! If she slow slow, then I will take her bag and run.
I want faster back home mar, mei ban fa. Hahahahahaha
Miss the time when I was in secondary school, day day happy happy. Hahaha

Sun Sun Sun!
I miss you ♥

2 comments:

  1. i tot ur sun is tai yang -.-
    because no sun at kampar cant take nice picture..
    HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahahahaha
    Laugh die me!!!

    ReplyDelete