Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Korean Music Wave 2011 ♥

Korean Music Wave 2011 was held at stadium Merdeka last Saturday and I was there with my two sisters!
I was absolutely HIGH that night, can't even stop screaming when I saw my idol!
We went there by using GPS, not really know how to use the GPS because it's not belongs to us.
Don't like to use it but still have to use, if not we can't reach Staudium Merdeka. =.=
Sometimes I just hate that stupid GPS because I don't know which direction should we go.
It always makes me blur. That's why I hate it.
When I said the wrong way, then I kena. But not my fault, it's that GPS simply say one leh.
Okay, I have to stop complain about the GPS. It helps us too, we reached there safely.
Although have walked wrong way la, but didn't go too far, so nothing also la. Hahaha
The concert started at 730pm but we reached there at 5pm, have to waited 2 more hours.
Nothing we can do, just stood somewhere and waited until they let us in.
There are so many people and they are damn high.
When Coway playing the music, they screamed, what song also screamed.
I still thought that have any star over there, but no. =.= They scaremed syok. LOL
I love the moment when Coway was playing I am the best by 2ne1.
Everyone singing ne gha jeil jal na ga, everyone neh!
Some Malays danced over there too, they are FUNNY.

A lot Kpop things.




Tickets ♥


 Don't know what's his point. LOL
Colourful <3
Korean Music Wave 2011 finally started! ♥ 
There are Kevin and Dong Ho from U-Kiss.
Ohhhh, FT Island!! ♥♥♥
They performed..hmm..forget le. Hehe :P

 Hong Ki <333

Teen Top, I don't know them at all. 

4 minute!!! 
HyunA ♥♥♥♥♥
She is cute and sexy!
I love her beautiful leg! 
They performed Mirror Mirror, Muzik, Hot Issue and Heart to Heart ♥
 ♥
 ♥
U-Kiss
I don't know them too. But now I like 2 of their members, Kevin and DongHo. 
The rest I also don't know their name. Hahahahaha



 Park Jung Min ♥ He is cute! Hahaha
Yeah!!! 
Seung Ri ♥♥♥♥
I love BigBang!!!! But he only performed 3 songs, so sad. :(
 HIGH!

 OMG!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GD & TOP ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
love them to the max! 
I can't see them at all, because everyone was standing on the chair! 
Their hand ar bla bla bla totally block my sight!!!!!!! :(
I was so HIGH! Although can't see them clearly. Hahahahahaha
They also just performed 3 songs, Knock Out, High High and Oh Yeah! 
3 only, how sad :(



Waiting for their concert in Malaysia! ♥ Please come!!!!
A very HIGH night. Yeah!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment