Friday, September 23, 2011

The Smurfs♥

Back hometown for one day and I'm going to KL tomorrow! Hahahaha
Go for what? For Korean Music Wave! Didn't have any special feeling yet, maybe tomorrow will super excited after see BigBang and 4 minute. Haha
I didn't plan to back hometown this week, mom decided for me one. LOL
My parents very shun lu so straight fetch me back from Kampar. They went to Genting, I can't go because I have class on Friday morning. TT
Luckily they fetch me back, then I only have the chance to watch The Smurfs!
Finally, I watched The Smurfs today! Wanted to watch this movie long long time ago but no chance to watch it.
I love this movie so so much, hahahahaha. This movie is awesome!
Smurfs Smurfs Smurfs! ♥ They're cute!
I like the narrator the most, hahahaha. He's really really cute and funny! But I can't find any picture of him. :/
Searched for their wallpaper and decided to change my wallpaper everyday. Yeah!
They make me happy. Can't stop playing their theme song. Lalalalalala, lalalalala xD

 The Hero Clumsy ♥
 I love Papa ♥
The cute girl Smurfette ♥
The clever boy Brainy ♥
 The funny Gutsy ♥
 Poker face Grouchy ♥
Good bye new world! Hahaha

Dance dance dance ♥
Shock! Arhhhhhhh xD

Here their Theme Song. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment