Didn't waste my time today, homemade muffin with my younger sister. Haha
Hmm, I think this is my 1st time to do this kind of thing. I feel not suit me. Hahahaha
No la, actually is lazy to do and don't like to do. xD
But I think I have to learn something because I what also dont know. =.=
I know how to cook mee and egg only, so better learn something la.
My younger sis what also know, make-up ar bla bla bla, but I dont even know how to make-up. Zzz
I should learn new thing! xD
Material xD
Flour and butter
+ some eggs.
♥
+ some almond.
After that add some chocolate, then become like this d. xD
♥♥♥
Cream.
Ta-daaa. DONE♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
These all are without cream one, we wasted all the cream actually. Because non of my family member like cream. My sis wanna try put some cream on these muffin, maybe it will look more nice but after put on the cream. DAMN ugly. So I also feel shy to show people the ugly muffin. xD Taste GOOD. Love it. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment