Wanted to watch The Smurfs last Saturday, but the seat are FULL.
I wanted to watch this movie so so long time already neh! SAD max. T_T
Sunday back Kampar, no chance to watch already la. Arhh! HOW!
Aiya, don't want to think about movie le. :(
I saw Amber Chia! Hahahahahaha. Cham la, this post I think is write sad d thing only =.=
Saw the top model really really happy la, but sad d is I forgot to bring the camera!
Most most most regret d cause I didn't bring camera out that day, WHY I forget it. TT
Suan le bah, I should see open abit =.=
That day we not really wanted to see her, just saja want go Straits Quay walk walk nia.
But see dao people give d flyer have Amber Chia, and the time very d ngam. Then jiu decided to have a look.
Saw many model on the stage, wearing the wedding dress. OMG!
I want to wear it too! Soooo beautiful. Top model always the last 1 right? Yes!
Amber Chia finally come out! She walked on the stage and that top model d 气势, waaa, 不同就是不同! xD
When the show ended, we were shocked because Amber Chia pass by us! She still said hello neh!
OMG, 近距离see top model! That moment, we became a little bit sampat.
We keep following Amber Chia until she stopped at a place to let those photographer take photos.
All photographer with their pro camera, and me, with my stupid hp. So funny =.=
Only me use hp take her photos I think, that feeling really SUCKS.
Here some photos. :D
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment