Sing K with Joce few days ago, dance dance dance sing sing sing! xD
Weekday go out jiu shi good d la, sing K also cheaper.
Only RM10 for each person and can sing for 4 hours! So worth it la! Hahahahahaha
Long time didn't sing K already, I was extremely excited. xD
Chose all my favourite Korean songs, gee ar, oh ar, genie ar and others!
Everyone go there for sing but I go there is for DANCE! Such a longgg time didn't dance already, damn happy!
After dance, whole body low battery, I had no energy to continue sing with a 'high' mood.
So just chose those slow slow d chinese songs lai sing, sing half then next, sing half then next. xD
I seldom listen chinese song so when Joce singing, I keep took photo. Haha
Two people go to sing K is quite bored actually, still 4 hours leh. =.=
We didn't have the time for gossip, just sing and sing.
With Joce xD

No comments:
Post a Comment