Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival ♥

Celebrated mid-autumn festival with my younger sis last night.
Quite enbarrassing,  cause we saw many little kids lifting the lantern but not adult.
We bought veryyy cute d lantern leh! Hahahahaha Have many cartoon d!!!
Disney Princess, Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh and others, cute die le. xD
I was sooo exited, can't wait for light up my dearest lanterns.
But when I wanted to light up them, our house's lighter can't use. Zzz
Damn sien, my house only have 1 lighter and don't have any match! 
Then waited mom to buy for us, wait ar wait. Sitting outside and let those mosquitoes bit us. Still itching! T_T
Listening to the music and dance, hahahahaha. I think people sure thought we ki siao. LOL
Finally mom  back home with my lovely lighter. Haha. Light up all the lanterns, how sui! xD
Only bought 12 lanterns, next time I will buy more then more sui d la! ♥
 ♥♥
 ♥♥♥
 Candles with the word 'DB5K' ! Yeah! I did it! Love them forever and ever♥♥♥♥
Sometimes the camera don't want to focus, annoyed but still like the word! Haha

 Colourful candles.
 My younger sis with DB5K. Hehehe
 No point d pictures, just like it. ♥
 Always love the word '5'.
Beautiful candles. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


My house didn't have any moon cake, so we celebrated without moon cake. Haha
I don't like to eat moon cake so I didn't feel have any difference to celebrate mooncake festival without it. xD

Once again.,中秋节快乐 to everyone! BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment