Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A New Semester

New sem new life, I'm still in holiday mood! 
Feel so weird because x them are in sem break now, only me start my new sem. 
Alone in Kampar for 3 weeks, quite unaccustomed but I think I will very enjoy in these few weeks too.
I have to work hard in my new sem, hopefully I won't be lazy! 
Don't want last minute anymore, tired to be like that. =.= 
I'm trying to do revision everyday, go through the notes before going to the class. 
I did it, I really hope that I can continue like this for my whole sem, not only for few days. 
This sem gonna be a stressful sem. I can't play play already! 
Try to quit all fb games now, but it's quite difficult d la. Hahaha

The dog's name is Vicky, I think it is the 3rd dog that not so scare. xD
The 1st dog is Muffin, X's dog, and the 2nd dog is my aunt's dog, a super mini dog. Hahahaha
Vicky is my Beeda jiejie's dog, not mine la. Just took some photos with her last week. :)




Get out ! By JYJ.
Love this MV so much. It is somehow have the feel of Wrong Number which is the song of DB5K.
The cars inside are all belong to the members. Red Ferrari of Yoochun, Silk one, is Junsu's. White one is Jaejoong's. Super cool ! Omg. And this song is those man sang to a girl who betrayed them. 
Just like the title of the song. It's lyrics meant GET OUT and bye bye! Take a look. 


In Heaven.
This song is composed by Hero, member of JYJ. He composed both the lyrics and the melody. This song is Jaejoong's dedication to his best friend Park Yong Ha who committed suicide. Park Yong Ha ,is an actor who act as the 2nd lead role in the famous drama, Winter Sonata. I guess everyone familiar with it right. He called JJ day before he committed suicide, but JJ who busy promoting in Japan unable to hear the phone. And the next day , JJ get the call that he died. So this is a song that Jaejoong wrote with his full heart. Just listen to it, I am sure U gonna love it. :)



Lastly, another 2 members of DBSK. Homin have their new album named TONE in Japan.
In love with all the songs inside, again, it brings me back to some songs of them when 5 of them together.
Almost all of the songs are nice. Here is the preview of the whole album, LISTEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment