I want to dye my hair, what colour should I dye? =.= I have no idea about it, purple? blue? red? black? pink? orange? Muahahahaha Really tak boleh tahan, everyday see dao my hair also want vomit. Zzz
Mom and dad just back from New Zealand today, hahahaha They bought us some pyjamas and bear bear. Happy die! But, I can't wear it, because it's too big size for me =.= Sad die! I love these pyjamas sooo much. Why? Why so big size? Mom said it's the smallest size d, swt. Western country jiu shi different with us d la.
See, cute hor, but really big size. Sien
Lovely bear bear. Hahahaha
Wanna meet up with my friends, but it seems like a bit difficult. All of them have their own thing to busy, HOW SAD :/
But never mind, I guess I will fully use my time to do the things that I already planned! xD
Nothing to write already. BYE
Enjoy my holiday! YEAH

No comments:
Post a Comment