Thursday, April 21, 2011

Korea trip Day 1, 2 & 3

Korea Day 1 (April 03)

6 or 7 hours from KL to Korea. So my sis and I prepared poker, enjoyed our poker time. Hahaha
Finally, we arrived Incheon International Airport. Yeahhh
People mountain people sea. hahahaha
 After we met our guide, uncle Che. Bought something to eat then straight went to our hotel.
 Our room. 2 person 1 room, bit big for us.
 Yes, these were our food. Hahaha. Only 1 different with others, because we wanted try the different. But the taste not very suit us. Luckily we bought Xin lamen the most. Haha
We slept early because too tired already. Haha
1st day -end-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Korea Day 2 (April 04) Jeju Island 

Had breakfast at hotel.
Seems like western style. Hahaha
After breakfast, we went to airport.  
JIN Air. Not Korean Air for us.
A lot of student in the airport. Their skin sooo good. I wanna be a korean too. ><
My sis's friend, sis and me. All bulat bulat face. Zzz

Finally it's 11.20am, our boarding time. Went into the plane. I slept since I found a seat. =P
The view of Seoul
The view of Jeju. How different it is.
There are no any factory in Jeju. Except 1 factory, but I forgot what factory is.
Met our driver, then we had our lunch in a restaurant.
Chiang-chiang !! Seafood steamboat. 3 person with this. Too much right?
This one nice xD
Yongduan Dragon Rock. Just opposite our restaurant.
The next place is Natural History Museum.
Here is it.
The previous woman who live in jeju always carried this to fill in the water. 
Sakura ♥♥♥
Our next tourist attration is Glass Castle. All the thing made by glass,very beautiful and special. 
 Glass flower
 Glass orange tree

 Imma prince :)
 Cinderella's shoes

 After visited Glass Castle, we went to O'sulloc Tea Museum.
 I love the grass and the sun.
 I'm too cold. @@
 Sakura again. It's so beautiful.
 Funny jump shot! Muahahaha 
Finally DINNER TIME ! Oh Oh Oh Oh pork pork sa rang he
We still add more pork. Make me damn full  xD
Back hotel, shopping and sleep. <3
2nd day -end-

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Korea Day 3 (April 05) Jeju Island 
Breakfast :)
Abalone porridge.
Our destination is, Seongsan Sunrise Peak !!! We didn't climbed finish because lazy & no enough time.
The wind was too strong, feels like if you didn't stand probably, you will fly -.-
My sis's friends
Beautiful seaaaaa
Times up. Have to go to the next tourist attration. You cai hua !!! <3
Only 20 minute can take photo. :( So can't took many many. Sad
After that we went to Sung-up folk Village. 
Drama Dae Jang Geum filming location
Lunch time ! Black porkkkkkkkkk

 Yummy yummy
Fullll and happy :P
Cheonjiyeo Water Fall, our next destination.
 Cheonjeyeon
Second waterfall
 Seonim Bridge


 Holland VillageJokwon and GaIn came before><
 


 Lotte Hotel
Oh yeah ! The last place is...................Teddy Bear Museum
I want to go Teddy Bear Museum since I watched Princess Hours, and finally I can go !! Yeapie
 Stupid face :/
 Smile of Bear Lisa :)

 Cute little boy
See the words? The World's Most Expensive Bear <3
Teddy bear show & dressing room
Princess Hours 
Teddy Bear Shop
 Photo with Mr. Big Bear ;)
 My car. Hahahahaha. Nice right?
 He's my husband *.*
 All my friends live with me. I treat them very good huh ;P
 Bearbucks
Here, my familyyy. My mum are celebrating my daughter's birthday <3
My son is a good good boy, he invite all of you come celebrate birthday with my daughter ;)
Come on, let's take a photo. 1, 2, 3 kim chi~ kacha
 It's my pet. Name BaBa, such a cute name <3
Naughty BiBi, BaBa's son. Always do the thing like this -,-
3 different response. Which 1 funny? The last 1 right? Yes, I feel so. Hahahaha
 Green Tea & Oreo ice-cream
 My future house :)
 Princess Hours's main character 
Yoon Eun Hye 
 Teddy Bear lift
Dinner Time. I no appetite, because lunch eat too much + the driver drove too 'good'
Must have a fish when korean eat.
My sis finally realize that where is the dragon head. LOL
 We bought Jeju handmade chocolate. Nicee
Went to shopping and bought these back. Song Joong Ki and Song Ga In are spokesperson !

Jeju trip -end-

No comments:

Post a Comment