Don't tell me you very surprise that I apologize to you, I will kick you. -,-
I woke up late because my stupid hand turn off the alarm.
Have to hurry up and get ready before 2pm, but I didn't.
I drove as fast as I could, because I was late and I broke my plan !!
Finally, we reached Queensbay, had our lunch there.
4.30pm, start car to Batu Feringgi and met up with Amber, Ong and Nick.
Waiting for the 3 pigs and it was raining. Luckily just a little bit :)
Took some photo while we were waiting for them.
Sun and Joce
Yea, they were reached !
Amber, me, Joce and Sun :)
Cool cool Ong~
Nickeee
Jump jump jump, I helped her took many success jump shot, but she didn't. TT
Didn't wait for Joce xD
Kacha <3
Nickee again :P
Such a long time didn't meet up with them. They are still cool, still pretty, still stupid and I, still CUTE. Hahahahahaha. We chatted a lot, but the most talkative was me. Cause I have a lot story to tell them. Hehe
We were hungry and decided to eat grill fish. Before we reached there, we decided went to the night market 1st.
But found nothing to eat, so continue to go to 'grill fish' (don't know the place's name).
Reached our destination and Amber ordered grill fish, squid and lala. xD
Amber was scared by a kitten while we were waiting for the food. HAhahahahahaaha
Seems like not nice right? Cause too dark, can't take a clear photo. It's delicious xD
After dinner we decided to go to Amber's hostel. Hehe
Ivy.
Chatted for a while and we have to back home, bacause Joce not yet finish her assignment. TT
I miss you guys damn much <3 Feel very happy yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment