Finish breakfast and start car early because our destination quite far one.
Uncle Che talked about Korea's history, but my eyes very naughty, don't let me open.
Sorry uncle, forgive me. Was my eye's fault, not me :P
Slept until we reached the restaurant. This restaurant very famous, korea president also came here before.
Our lunch, I love it <3 We scorched the meat and ate. Super nice !!
Finished lunch, just took a few minutes, we reached Nami Island.
Nami Island. Winter Sonata filming place :)
Nami Island. Winter Sonata filming place :)
Different languages, Welcome. Behind welcome have good bye too.
Took a ferry to the island.
Flagssss
Reached <3
The map
I love the pink bicycle ♥
If have more time, I were take a ride with this.
Many photos inside.
I'm Bae Yong Joon. ;P
All glass bottle.
Their first kiss place
Ostrich, it scared me because it suddenly walked closer seems like wanna eat my camera. LOL
Many country with the famous places, but didn't have M'sia.
Glass bottle tree?
Nami Island, such as a beautiful place. I want to go 1 more time, because I love the pink bicycle <3Slept 1 or 2 hour again. It's dinner time, I was afraid of meat, because ate too much already. But now I miss them TT
Really tasty♥
I ♥ this resort, because here have many entertainment.
Big resort and also big room huh, just for 2 person, don't you think it's too big?
Big resort and also big room huh, just for 2 person, don't you think it's too big?
Have 2 bedroom with different style. My sis and I choose korea style tonight.
Take a free photo. Hahaha
Big swimming pool
Restaurant
K box !!! Heard a girl sang Shy Boy. I wanna sing too ><
Internet cafe
Snooker
Table tennis parlor
And also have mini market, sell many thingsssss.
We bought 2 bottle of spirits, not suitable for us -,- drink one cup also have problem. Zzz
If you go Korea, must buy that red colour biscuit, very nice, and have a try with banana milk.
Day 4 -end-
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Korea trip Day 5 (April 07)
After breakfast we went to Mt. Sorak National Park.
By tram
Magic o.O Actually inside have a transparent pipe to support it.
Shinheongsa Temple
Unity of the Large Bubbha
Just ignore me :/
With uncle Che <3
They came from Thailand, we said kob kun ka, surprised them. So they wanted take a photo with us(they thought we're korean). But after my sis said, ' we come from M'sia'. You can see their face changed to disappointed face. LOL
Lunch. Dumpling stamboat, not very like actually.
Uncle Che let us tasted a small kim chi soup. NICE
Uncle driver play snow with us. Hahahahaha
Slept again until we reached Suwon Hwaseong Fortress. Didn't enjoyed at all, because of rain.
Dinner ....mushroom steamboat.
Back hotel. Bit bored for me, because I not very like these place. =X Or maybe, I slept too much caused me more tired and no mood to enjoy.
Day 5 -end-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Korea trip (April 08)
We went to Everland early, we hoped that there're no too much people. If not how we played a lot games in 5 hours? But went we reached there, many students were there.
Wow, beautiful lion
Dirty elephant, so many shit on the floor. LOL
Long long giraffe
Cuteee <3
Cute bearrrrrrrrr
I played this, muahahahahaha. We waited almost 1 hour. Really really many people.-,-
Damn terrible, can't stop shouted. Omg
I wanted buy this, but it's expensive ><
See that green people, so pro
Bee bee bee
Hmm, I don't know what is it.
Played this too, quite fun. Hahaha
I love these ♥♥
We played some games, but feel those games more suitable for kids. LOLTime to go next place already, good bye Everland.
Went to HanGang River, have many people riding bicycle. I wanted to have a ride of pinky bicycle too. TT
We took water taxi throughout the HanGang River, beautiful water taxi ♥♥
Seagull
We helped a kroean singer took a MV, so funny. We just needed to sing " " and keep smile. I was so shy :/He's the singer, but I don't know who is he.
Dinner time, yohoo!! Dinner was kim chi soup♥♥♥ Uncle Che treated us really good, normally tourist no chance to taste it, but he let us tried. They said kim chi soup not suitable for tourists, because it's too spicy. But for us, it won't too spicy. We love spicy ♥!
Bibimbap♥
Happy dinner time end. Changed to shopping time ! Haha .
Dongdaemun Market, we go with :) face, back with :( face. Pity us.
The clothes very very beautiful and special, but we can't buy it, it's too expensive.
One dress also need RM 100++ TT
Uncle Che bought some strawberry for us♥
We very lucky, can live inside Mingdong.
When we reached hotel, many shops and roadside were close.
But never mind, cause we stayed there for 2 days. :)
Rest awhile then walked around Mingdong. Bought some cute socks ♥
Back hotel and rest early.
Day 6 -end-
No comments:
Post a Comment