Finished our breakfast, then go went to Korean Culture Camp Experience.
I was so excited, because we can wear Korean traditional dress later. Hahahaha
The usher took us to a room after she introduced us different type of kim chi.
She asked us took out the apron and wore it. Then she told us what material we need for making kim chi.
They prepared the material for us, we just needed to apply on the chinese cabbage.
Time to wear korean traditional dress ♥
Stewed Chicken with Ginseng and Rice as our lunch. I like the chicken but dislike ginseng :/
In Sa Dong
Starbucks xD
Dukbokki . Spicy but taste a little bit sweet.
I want to know who are they >< I love their performance <3
My JYJ♥♥
Doenjang Jjigae
After dinner , Nanta Show !!! Enjoyed the whole show, it's amazing!! Wanna watch 1 more time♥
JYJ. Our beloved xD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Korea trip Day 8 (April 10)
Korean traditional wedding, just beside our restaurant.
The War Museum
The War Memorial of Korea
Gyeongbok Palace
Where the queen stay.
These is national treasure of korea. It is a place where serve the ambassadors in the past.And this is where the king works and face his ministers.
Where the ministers stand to face the king.
Lunch, Za Zang Min.
Ice gallery
We craved our own glass with ice!
1st to the 6th. Hahahaha
Star avenue. We were very high, took a lot of photos with our idol. Although not the real people, just a photo. <3
I think it's fake, because their hand smaller than me. Hahahaha
We had our dinner here, many comments from different country.
Pork ribs soup. The best soup ever. <3
Korea trip -end-



No comments:
Post a Comment