Met a lot of trouble before we start car, really spoil my mood -,-
Reached there about 11am. Then we decided had our lunch here, chicken rice.
But I ate rice without chicken, because of toothache, really painful TT
Miss Hat Yai soo much, I've never been there almost 2 years I think. When I was young my parents always took us to Hat Yai every holiday. I really really miss Thai food, mum go there is for shopping, dad go there is for massage and eat. Hahaha. Thai food really delicious, I love tom yam so much.
Damn nice <3
After we parked our car at shopping mall, we went to the market by 'dut dut'. Miss 'dut dut' too :PKao Ka Muu xD
Reached♥♥♥
The weather was too hot, can't stayed there anymore, if not I think I will die there :PCute and colourful slipperss. Only 60 baht each pair !!
Ta-daa~We bought 7 pairsss. Hahaha
I bought many things here many years ago, bag, comb, mirror and others. Cute♥
But this time I didn't buy anything, because I more mature now :P
Terrible right? But I think most of the woman go Hat Yai 100 percent buy this, because it's cheaper!!
I bought this, cute right? Hahahahaha. Actually I decided use this bag in college, but I think it's too childish.:(
Time to eat, yahoo ! My favorite ♥
Dairy Farm. Never try the drinks, so mum wanna try it, but I not very like it.
Sticky rice with mango. Yummy!
Finish shopping, dinner !
Finished dinner we decided went to Kayu Hitam because still got time. But we jammed at Kayu Hitam 3 hours !!! OMG. Reached home already midnight, tired.




No comments:
Post a Comment