Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Bday to my Da Jie♥

Over 12am already, but happy birthday once again to my dearest da jie. She decided celebrate her birthday at home this year. So mum ordered steamboat for her and her favourite cake. Didn't take much photo tonight, because all of us very ugly :P Only can show you the food, hahahaha. Nothing special, just the thing that normally people buy for steamboat.
Damn geli -,-
 My sis's favourite and also mine now♥♥♥
My dearest da jie, the best smile in the world ! Haha
I don't know what I have to write. Describe the feeling bout my sis? Hmm..I'm not good in describe a person actually. Not in the mood to write bout my sis and if I have the ohm, I will blog for her too.
My sis and her friends are having fun right now, and I, blogging. Hahaha. Good night ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment