Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day♥

Yohoo ! Happy Mother's Day !!
I sewed this for my mum as mother's day's present. Hahaha. A cosmectic case, very ugly right? Cause I'm not profesional. I don't know the correct step at all. Haha. Really really difficult for me, but actually my plan was a rectangular cosmetic bag, but I measured the wrong length, so it became like this. The shape very weird, arghhh. I used 18 hours to done this, very long time huh, because all are handmade. I hoped that I have a sewing mechine while I'm doing this, so I no need to use so many time on this. Should I buy a mini sewing machine for myself? I think I will buy next time. Hahaha. I've never done this before, only sewed small things. I sewed hp bag for my friends before, but all very ugly and no quality assurance :P So I don't know this bag can use how many month or days. LOL
Ta-daa, my tools
I'm not a good daughter actually, do a lot bad thing before :P. So I think I should do something for my mum, handmade something for mum. I've a good mummy, I her. My mum is a hard working woman, she helps us tiny our room and do alot thing without complaining. I think all mummy are the same. Hahaha. I seldom help her do house work, because I think that should be maid's work, so I won't help. But my mum help our maid a lot, she can't sit down and enjoy when she at home, really speechless.
No any celebration today, maybe watch movie with mum's friend. But I think I should wait for next time, stay at home is the best :P Happy Mother's Day to all mummy

I love my mum, my dad and my family

No comments:

Post a Comment