Wednesday, May 25, 2011

240511

Went to Kampar this Monday, because have to go to  register on the next day. Same hostel with my sis, our room so small for us. :(  Sweeping, moping, tidying and finally we've done these works. Had dinner with mom, Beeda jiejie, X, Cy, kakak and my sis at Ipoh. Cy tan asked us wanna go KL on the next day or not. I didn't prepared a suitable clothes at all, luckily X can lent me her clothes. Hahaha. I can't sleep well that night, because of the new pillow :'(

Woke up early because need to go to register for my foundation course. I only brought my IC and the student bill, forgot brought my offer letter !! I saw everyone wearing long jeans and have a file on their hand. I think I'm the special one, wore short pants and didn't have anything on my hand. My sis only used student bill and IC when she register. So I think I no need to bring so many thing. But once I went inside the hall, I heard people said need offer letter. OMG, pray for me please :/ Luckily still can register without offer letter!! How lucky, haha. Thanks X accompany me that day <3
Start car to KL at 10am, Cy was the driver that day. We don't know how to go actually, only used X's Papago. Our first destination was Pavilion. KL road really complicated, made my sis and X them so stressed. I was useless that day, didn't helped them find the correct way to Pavilion at all :P Papago very useful, cause it helped us used the correct way to Pavilion.
Still have 33km...
We reached Pavilion at 1pm finally, had our lunch at Dragon-i, delicious than Penang one :D
 Stickyyy
 Lavender
After dinner we decided went to Fahrenheit88 becasue we didn't go before. Walked around Fahrenheit but feel nothing to buy, so went back to Pavilion.
Snowflake
   
 
Finished shoppping and the next destination was Midvalley! Used the Papago again, it's 6pm, traffic jam-.- Papago can't work properly because of traffic jam. We used the wrong way N times, used 2 hours more to go Midvalley. We're so cute that day -.- really.
Pirates of the Caribbean
 Dinner here
Walked around Midvalley and The Garden with cy's big bro.
My second time dinner. Garden, very beautiful
Back at 10pm, reached kampar already 12 midnight. Soooo tired, thanks cy as our driver the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment