Wednesday, May 11, 2011

100511 Hang Out with them :D

Hang out with X, CY Tan, MM and my elder sis. We were late to red box, but luckily can delayed. Haha. CY don't want to sing K, so he watched 2 movies himself, pity him. Hahahahahahaha. We sing from 11.30am until 3pm, damn happy xD Once we go in, the 1st thing we do is, chose the korean songs ! I chose 2ne1's songs 1st, because I just wanted to listen to the music and watch the MV when they ordering food and drinks. After they ordered, we chose Girls' Generation's Gee, Genie, Oh and others. No Girls' Generation's Hoot and f(x)'s Nu ABO :( Can't dance this 2 songs, sad. I like dance although very ugly, I don't care eh eh eh eh eh :P When I danced f(x) La Cha Ta, a waiter came in, omg ! I was so shyyyyy. Make sure that the waiter won't came in again, then I start dance again. Hahahahaha. X don't want to dance with me so I danced myself :( Never mind, I still can 1 people high. I was so annoyed because of the microphone, always have problem.
Flash light kicha :P
The food that we ordered, can't finish it at all because I not like it.
Finally it's 3pm, we went to Sakae Sushi after our long long discussion. LOL
My favourite, salmon
 The funny couple CY and X
 MM with my elder sis
 Blur blur photo is the best :)
 MM
Watched Fast and Furious 5 
Finished watch the movie and we decided had our dinner at Bar.B.Q Plaza.  
 Ms MM
 Me, X, my elder sis and MM
 I love this ice-cream
 Funny !
 Mr. Cy
 My lover, X hahahahaha
 Tomato Xian
Finished our dinner and bought 2 Rotiboy for mum.
 Tutti Frutti after dinner
Mr. Cy can't stopped his mouth when we were backing home, laugh a lot. Hahahaha He really like talking nonsense and then X will scold him, funny and stupid couple :P

No comments:

Post a Comment