Saturday, May 14, 2011

130511

X phoned me at 12pm, asked me later want to go Penang with them or not, 1pm. But I not yet get ready and I just want to start my 49 Days ep 18! Sad :( Can't finish ep 18, only watched half. No enough time to prepare, can't curl my hair, so can't take a nice photo. They reached my house at 1pm, so fasttt. Stupid X don't know introduce their friends to us, so I don't know how to talk to their friends -.- Although I already knew their name, Mun Yee and Victor. LOL My sis last minute only knew that we wanted to go to Penang, she was surprised that X them appeared at our house and last minute followed us too. Hahahaha. Mr. Cy introduced Mun Yee them ice kacang that located at New World Park. So we went to Newer Park 1st, ate his favourite ice kacang and others.
Char Koay Tiao
O Chian (Sorry, I don't know the correct spelling) 
O kuih
 Chee Cheong Fan
X wanted to go to 1st Avenue, but Cy don't want, keep say say say, whole car only have their sound. 4 of us just sit diam diam and waited them 'discuss'. Finally, X won, so we went to 1st Avenue. I love the car park, because it's clean :)
Hello kitty !
My elder sis, X and Cy 
Chatime !
My sis ordered 日出招牌烤奶冻, not bad :D
 It's raining.
Walked around 1st Avenue, then we went to Gurney Plaza. Omg, I went to Gurney 1 week 3 times! Nothing to buy, nothing can do. Zzz Bought my favourite ice cream again and we decided went to Straits Quay, but Cy lost the parking ticket! Spent RM 20 to buy a new ticket, a good experience huh.
My sis and I
Straits Quay, X and I
Mun Yee and Victor
Cy and X
The 2 couples
Charlie Brown Cafe, we went in and took photo only, didn't order anything :P
Victor and Cy
Childish's X
We had our dinner at Blue Reef.
Spaghetti
Fish & Chips
Laugh a lot because Cy and X do the same stupid thing. Hahahaha After our dinner, they wanted to watch movie, so we went back to Gurney again, and this time, not Cy keep the parking ticket anymore, my sis helped to keep it. :P Wanna watch Priest, but left the front seat, wanna watch Paul, left the front seat too. Unlucky :(
The night view from the car park.
Waited very long time for the ferry ;/ After back home the 1st thing I do is, open the pc and watch 49 Days !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment